Titanfall Horde Mode Update!!!!
Y’all Remember Titanfall right. I know with Destiny sucking up most of your time who would remember that small game for Respawn Entertainment. Well they are spicing things up with their new update. They are putting in a Horde mode where you and some friends go beast mode on some AI bots. Reminds me of something…Nah I don’t think those guys at Respawn would add a mode like that unless it was planned way before Destiny came out. Right? Anyway here is the info from the Titanfall website:
Brand new cooperative game mode – Frontier Defense
Join forces with up to three other players in this cooperative game mode to defend a vital objective from increasingly intense waves of AI combatants.
- You and your team will face down familiar foes as well as the IMC’s newest combat units: hordes of Grunts and Spectres, stealthy Sniper Spectres and Cloak Drones, explosive Suicide Spectres and Nuclear Titans, ranged Mortar Titans, and even melee-resistant Arc Titans!
- Supplement your firepower by earning and deploying stationary turrets around the battlefield.
- Leverage your full arsenal against the IMC without skipping a beat by using the new Loadout Crates near the objective to switch loadouts at will, while refilling ammo and ordnance.
- Pilots who fall in battle are flown back into the fray in a dropship that circles above the action before touchdown. Experienced Pilots always maximize their impact on the struggle below by firing from the side window of the dropship on approach.
- Seasoned players can challenge themselves to beat their best score. Try to earn 3 Map Stars on each map!
- Play in every corner of the Frontier, including the maps introduced in IMC Rising and every previous Titanfall expansion!
More info can be found here Titanfall Update Eight. If you are the kind of person who hates reading here is a youtube video of Frothyomen talking about the new updates coming to Titanfall.
So will you be putting down Destiny for a minute and picking back up Titanfall? Well I know I will. This game still hold a sweet spot for me