Monthly Archives: July 2012
So like a period Activision is hitting us up with Black Ops 2. Now most of us seen the E3 trailer and was very saddened. Most fanboys was over joyed that another beloved Ops was coming. I mean really. You didn’t see that coming. But anywho I checked all over the net to bring all the confirmed info that we can expect from this upcoming title. Now let me get this out of the way. I am not a huge fan of Ops. After migrating to Bad Company 2 I never really looked much further. I am hoping that they bring Bad Company 3 soon. Loved part 2.
Black ops 2 weapons
Confirmed weapons till this moment:
- CAR-15 Commando
- Steyr ACR
- Model 700
- Model 1100
- M249 SAW
- Machine Pistols
- KRISS KARD
Confirmed Perks. I already don’t like Diver. I mean really….but anyway.
- Your health will be regenerated faster while moving.
- Juggernaut Pro: Health regenerated while crouching too.
- Juggernaut Elite: with ‘scavenger’ you can drop ammo supply for your team mates
- Anytime a gun is pointed at you, your character can dolphin dive out the way. You can shoot while diving, and it will take time to regain focus.
- Diver Pro: Crawl 2x faster.
- Diver Elite: with ‘Extreme conditioning’ you can crawl 3x faster.
- you will feign death, you can’t shoot while going prone.
- Escape Artist Pro: When approaching death, your enemies will stunned and your red name will disappear.
- Escape Artist Elite: with ‘Diver’ you will feign death instead of diving.
- Your flying killstreaks will be counted for the next killstreak.
- Pilot Pro: Your controllable flying killstreaks will stay till it gets shot.
- Pilot Elite: with ‘Blind Eye’ your uncontrollable flying killstreaks won’t appear on the map.
- Appears as a friend on the map, when shooting your color turns into red.
- Spy Pro: Detect enemy spies, they will be spotted on the radar.
- Spy Elite: along with ‘Pilot’ your airship will appears as a friend’s for your enemies.
- Hold two knives in two hands instead of a one.
- Bladesman Pro: You will have the ability to dodge an incoming enemy’s knife.
- Bladesman Elite: with ‘Assasin’ your knife hit will be completely silent. Unless your enemy is using ‘Audiophile’.
- Players using silent weapons will be shown on radar if they are close to you.
- Audiophile Pro: Your enemy footsteps will be louder.
- Audiophile Elite: with ‘Bladesman’ knife hits will be shown on radar.
- Throw equipments 2x faster, and the circle will fill in 3 seconds. When the circle is full, it will throw 2x farther.
- Defuser Pro: Pick up enemy Claymores and but it anywhere you want and can take semtex off a player and throw it off.
- Defuser Elite: with ‘Quickdraw’ circle is full in 1.5 seconds only.
- Your land killstreaks will be counted for the next killstreak
- Technician Pro: Your Advnaced UAVs will jam your enemies UAVs.
- Technician Elite: with ‘Defuser’ your sentry will last for more time.
- Your bullets penetrate walls.
- Deep Impact Pro: your bullets gain 50% damage for every person they pass through.
- Deep Impact Elite: with ‘Steady Aim’ while hip firing your bullets cause 10% more damage for every person they path through.
- Better accuracy while standing.
- Conciousness Pro: More flinching is caused by your bullets.
- Conciousness Elite: with ‘Marksman’ your enemies will be marked when shot.
- You can shoot while sprinting.
- Focus Pro: You can shoot while jumping.
- Focus Elite: with ‘Stalker’ you will get lower damage from equipments.
- 8 player Co-op and 4 Vs 4 Team matches.
- Maps will be bigger.
- There will be female characters.
This dude is awesome funny!! Check out the other episodes!!
Ok So it is fan made but my boy Cassin linked me to it. Awesome find. I am impressed!!
So My fellow Naruto Fanboys we have to brace ourselves. The winter time is coming. I mean if the Zetsu clones aren’t enough and the dead coming back to life didn’t get your nands going this will. I saw over on AnimeShinbun about an interview with the creator of Naruto. Here is the Q and A.
Question: Let us ask you something about your exciting work, that is so greatly admired. Has the end of Naruto already been decided?
Kishimoto-sensei: Not everything is set in stone just yet. For example, I haven’t decided on the events that lead to the end, but the end itself has been decided pretty clearly. So from here on out it will just be a matter of running towards that point.
Question: In that case, do you have in mind how the very last volume will flow?
Kishimoto-sensei: No, you won’t be able to read something like that just yet (laugh). The story really hasn’t progressed as much as I was expecting. About three years ago, at Jump Festa, I said that I would give Kakashi more to do in the manga. However, I still haven’t been able to do that. Honestly, I myself don’t know how much it will take. Nishio-san, who takes care of the character designs for the anime, also asked me for how long the story would continue and I answered “About one year and a half”. But it seems like it will take longer than that.
Question: Can we expect any more surprises?
Kishimoto-sensei: There are still quite a few. Some characters who originally weren’t going to appear will come up again. And then, well, things are going to get exciting with Naruto, so please give me your support.
Question: Is there any material that you weren’t able to include in this year’s movie?
Kishimoto-sensei: I intended to include all of the things that were inside my head. It’s just that I also have some novel ideas. There is some material that I probably won’t be able to insert in the original work, but if I get the okay of the editorial department, secretly I’d like to include it somewhere, like in a non-serialized story. Some suspenseful developments, the details are a secret, but there are many challenges that I’d like to face.
So there you have it. He is gonna milk that bad boy till it pumping powder. I see many fillers to come. With a little bit of sweet goodies in between. So With the next episode to air soon being a Sakura filler episode what else can they stuff in there. I would like to see Kakashi face. Ah well time to pack a blanket and lots of ramen. The winter is coming. Oh if you want to see more of this convo here is the link.
So far this chromebook is everything I need for keeping organized both online and offline. It helps me become more productive by allowing me to sync seamless with all my devices. It didn’t hurt that I own an Android phone. The real test will begin when I start work.